Marble is the type of natural stone that can turn any kitchen countertop into a masterpiece. A brand new marble countertop along with new cabinetry will really make your kitchen stand out. They offer a classic look and is made from good, structurally sound material. If you're trying to determine whether or not marble is the best choice for your new kitchen or bathroom countertops, let Concord Stone Products help.
We have been working with different types of stones for more than 20 years and can determine which ones are most suitable for your needs. There is a reason some of the most popular sculptures in the world are made of marble. It looks great! It will add the same illustrious look to any room in your home.
Your Marble Options
The word ‘marble’ means sparkle in the Greek language. This is exactly what your countertops will do; sparkle! There are various types of marbles based on the types of minerals they are formed from. These are the same minerals that give them their coloring and veining. Here are the most popular types of marble.
- Creole: White or Blue & Black
- Carrara: Blue-Gray or White
- Etowah: Salmon or Pink
- Parian: White
- Sienna: Yellow with different veins
- Vermont White: White
This is only a partial list of the most popular types of marble. Marble also comes in different sizes and grains. The uniqueness of the stones is derived from where they come from. A fine-grained marble is usually always the same in color. If it is made from a heavier grain, the color variations will be different.
There are also various types of finishes that are offered for marble surfaces, which includes:
- Leather: This is usually on darker marble. It hides scratches and fingerprints.
- Matte: It’s sanded and smoothed over with a soft feeling. It mutes the real color will still hiding imperfections.
- Polished: It is ground until it becomes a rich sparkling finish. When polished, it brings out the color and veining. However, it shows scratches more than the other types of finishes.
Advantages of Marble Countertops
The biggest advantage to most people is the attractivness of marble. However, here at Concord Stone Products, we like to let our customers know what other benefits they derive from marble countertops. Here are some of the advantages:
- Unique/Different from other marble countertops
- Rich colors and veining
- Works with most design aesthetics
- Several finishes that add luster and splendor
- Resistant to heat
- Eventually acquires an aged look
Why Hire Concord Stone Products
With the help of our professional service professionals, you're able to get the new countertops that you have always wanted, beautiful and durable countertops. At Concord Stone Products, we present you with all the facts prior to starting the installation of your new countertop.
We'll perform a cost analysis so that you will know exactly what you are getting yourself into. You won't have to start what you can't finish. We're happy to work with anyone regardless of their budget.